- Provide support the Client and Creative Services Directors, overseeing digital project management
- Manage day-to-day workflow, timelines, deadlines, budgets
- Assisting with developing best practices for processes
This stuff really helps land you the job:
- 1 year of project management experience in a digital design or services company
- Brilliant communication skills: in email and in person
- Enthusiastic interest in impressing clients with your vast knowledge of the industry
- Know some basic HTML or programming? Hey, that’ll really help.
Perks (the good stuff):
- Be part of a small, growing creative team with the freedom to learn and apply cutting edge technologies
- Work in a cool office in the heart of midtown Manhattan, with rooftop access
- iMacs, free coffee and Clif Bar snacks, pizza on Friday
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- TransitChek Commuter Benefits & Mass Transit Benefit Program
How to apply
Please send your cv and a cover letter via the form here. We will be interviewing candidates immediately for this position in our New York City office.